1. Install the charged batteries in their seats on the platform frame.
2. Feed the MicroUSB wire from the tablet plane through the hole in the body frame.
3. Insert the monopod into the hole of the body frame and into the connecting flange in the center of the platform. Check the upright position of the monopod and tighten the eccentric. 4. Fix the tablet in the monopod holder in the upper part of the monopod and plug in a MicroUSB cable.
5. Push up the monopod to the maximum length of the MicroUSB cable but leave it slack.
6. Connect the tablet plane terminals to the battery (“GROUND” first (black/minus), then “LIVE” (red/plus). When disconnecting observe the backward sequence: disconnect “LIVE” (red/plus) first, then “GROUND” (black/minus).
7. Move the body frame down to the platform frame, set it upright and fix to the platform. 8. Place the speaker onto the body frame behind the monopod (or anywhere you like). Turning on/activation of the operation mode