Desktop versions (Linux, MacOSX and Windows Desktop)
The Gtk2 graphical interface is running on Linux, Windows and MacOSX.
- Linux: x86, x86-64, ARM v85 to v7 ; Debian 6/7, Centos 6/7
- Windows Desktop: x86 (works also on x86_64) ; XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Mac OS X: x86_64 ; 10.7 to 10.10. You can download a standalone bundle from this website or, use macports.
- Linux/ARM: without graphical interface. Linphonec or liblinphone are good candidates to provide the software stack of an hardware phone or hardware communication system.
- HD audio and video calls in fullscreen mode
- Audio conference
- Call transfer
- Call recording (audio only)
- Instant messaging
- Call History
- Address Book
- Echo Cancellation
- Quality of Service
- Secure communications (TLS, SRTP, zRTP)
- Languages: English, French, Arabic, Russian, Serbian, German
- Audio codecs: OPUS, SILK, SPEEX, G722, AMR-WB (G722.2), GSM 6.10, AMR-NB, ILBC, G729, G711
- Video codecs: VP8, H264, MPEG4, H263-1998
- ICE support (RFC5246) to allow peer to peer audio & video connections without media relay server.
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) to allow device-to-device networking of personal computers, networked home appliances and wireless devices
- Ability to configure multiple proxy accounts with different transports (UDP, TCP, TLS)
- Supports simultaneous usage of IPv6 and IPv4