Best selling models
Share with your friends
Laser production (Russian version)
What software to use for the work with the laser on 3D printer or CNC machine?
Use Pronterface for best results. Or use the same software as your own printer — just set Z scale to -1 and infill to 0. All printing software has these settings.
Average speed of cutting for 2.1W (2100 mW laser):
How to install the laser?
Mount it on top of your extruder, and connect it to the extruder heater!
Our laser was tested and mounted onto the following models;
- Solidoodle (2-3-4)
- Pruisa Rigidbot
- Shapeoko CNC
- Handibot CNC
- 8200 model from Jameco
- All RAMPS compatible printers
- All Monoprice printers
- 3D Systems – Rock Hill, South Carolina, USA
- Autodesk – San Rafael, California, USA
- Airwolf 3D – Costa Mesa, California, USA
- Aleph Objects – Loveland, Colorado, USA — (Lulzbot printers)
- Carbon – Redwood City, California, USA
- CRP Group — Modena, Italy
- envisionTEC – Gladbeck, Germany
- Formlabs – Somerville, Massachusetts, USA
- Fusion3 – Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
- HP Inc. — Palo Alto, California, USA
- Hyrel 3D – Norcross, Georgia, USA
- Kikai Labs — Buenos Aires, Argentina
- M3D – Fulton, Maryland, USA
- MakerBot – New York City, New York, USA
- Materialise NV – Leuven, Belgium
- Printrbot – Lincoln, California, USA
- Robo3D – San Diego, California, USA
- Sciaky, Inc. – Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Solidoodle – New York City, New York, USA (Closed)
- Stanley Black & Decker — New Britain, Connecticut, USA (Manufactured by Sindoh — South Korea)
- Stratasys – Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
- Ultimaker – Geldermalsen, Netherlands
- Velleman – Belgium
- Voxeljet – Friedberg, Germany
- Zortrax – Olsztyn, Poland
- ZYYX — Gothenburg, Sweden
In general, any 3D printer that uses an Arduino or compatible and any 3-axis CNC machine.
Our laser is compatible with all 3D-printers, which we have tested, but Cubify. In January Endurance modified the construction a little.
The ventilator axis is not parallel but perpendicular to the laser axis.
What is the difference between a СО2 laser and a diode laser?
- CO2 is more powerful. This is the main advantage. However:
- CO2 is harder to set up (laser cannot be moved — mirrors must be used- they can go out of alignment);
- CO2 cannot be carried around (see the problem above);
- CO2 requires buying
- CO2 continually, as there is always some leakage;
- CO2 requires compressed air for cooling;
- CO2 is subject to export restrictions in most countries;
- CO2 is very delicate (lots of glass apparatus) and may be damaged during shipping.