Necessary to read before operating Endurance L-Cheapo laser.
Always wear protective goggles when operate the laser
- Make sure that you have fire-extinguishing means at hand in case of unexpected fire.
- Use the laser on your own responsibility, at your own risk.
- Never aim a laser beam at anyone and use it only for its designed purposes: laser cutting/ engraving machine.
- Never leave the laser unattended to avoid accidental fires and careless actions of humans and animals.
- When choosing the material for work keep in mind that during the laser operation combustion products are released, which can be harmful to health. Use an air funnel and ventilation.
- If you are not sure about anything, please contact us (email, fill the website form or call).
- If you plan to cut any material underlay a piece of metal to protect the worktable from damage and fire.
- Read your 3D printer manual before installing the laser. We suggest connecting the laser to the fan or heater outputs. MakeBlock / DIY / CNC devices usually have available connectors for the laser
- Run a Gcode to operate the laser on a 3D printer.
- The laser requires the voltage of 12V and the current of 1 — 5A.
- It generates heat and requires air cooling all the time.
The laser has:
- 445 nm wavelength (visible light),
- 2.1W/3.5W/5.6W/8W power output;
- Two wires, the red of which runs to “+”, the black one to “-“.
- It is controlled with PWM
On our website you can find a lot of useful guidance instructions, tutorials and other materials telling how to run the laser and what you can make with it.
Thank you for buying our laser. We’ll be happy to assist you if you have any questions and will appreciate your feedback and review. We are always looking for new ideas to implement using our laser. Visit our Youtube channel (icons on EnduranceLasers.com web site) to learn more about what you can do with our laser.