Registration of guests and participants
For a host:
- Make a list of guests in Excel. Upload it into Google Docs.
- Tell you guests the chatbot address: Web, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook.
- Get the information about the users’ registration in the base via email/texting.
For a guest:
- When you are at the place of the event enter your name or pin___ to get registered.
- Get your badge.
- If you do not have an account on Telegram, Messenger, Twitter, Slack, use a SelfieBot for registration.
- Information upgrades about the exhibitions/conference in the chatbot.
- Special information about VIP guests arrival.
- A general chat for the participants of the conference/exhibition.
- Badge printing after the guest’s registration.
- Checking out time registration.
Savings for the personnel responsible for guests’/visitors’ registration.
No need to load additional applications.
Online visitors’ registration.
Operation and basic settings:
- Manager’s name
- Host’s personal PIN (hxxxxx)
- Event date
- Event time
- Place of the event
- Name of the person in charge
- Guests’ database (link)
- Welcome phrases (before and after the registration)
- Links to the program events
- Email for informing (incl. urgent questions)
- Link to the map
- Additional data
- Registration by the name or pin
- Badge issuing (printing).