Endurance is excited to present a brand new, international initiative for schools and Universities to help educate their students in the field of robotics. Endurance provides teachers and students with the tools and resources to learn about robots and their applications in “hands on” environments, and offers a framework for students.
Any school, college and university can join Endurance’s DIY program for free of charge and get an access to Endurance’s developments in robotics.
Benefits to schools, colleges and universities:
* Exciting way to expose students to robotics
* Highly engaging hands on activities
* Robotics knowledge not necessary – all technical and tutorial material provided
* Support and guidance throughout the initiative
* Provided with high quality robotic equipment to keep!
* Develop students’ technical and soft skills
* Promotes inclusion and diversity: everyone can participate!
* Online community for students and faculty
* Showcase your school and talented students
Endurance are happy to share our skills and knowledge for educational purposes. As a result, we welcome approaches from individual or groups of students as well as from schools, universities and other educational institutes, who would like to use our technology for their own research.
For acceptance onto the Educational DIY Program, students or schools must complete a brief questionnaire and agree to some basic terms, and in return Endurance will provide the necessary DIY kit for the duration of the project.