DY series CO2 laser tube ignition power supplies are specially designed for RECI laser tube.
Fast reaction speed, high efficiency and productivity, large cutting power, with long service life of the laser tube. The unit has a simple control: the start and stop of the laser can be easily controlled by the TTL level. The power supply has a TTL signal indication, as well as an indication of the presence of water in the cooling circuit and laser radiation. The power supply has open circuit protection. The unit has a button to manually test the laser output.
Power supply main features:
1. Good compatibility: The DY10 laser power supply is applicable to RECI W2 80W laser tubes or 60W laser tubes made by other manufacturers.
2. Easy to control: Laser start and stop can be easily controlled by TTL level.
3. Output open circuit protection.
4. TTL signal indication: water passage indication and laser output indication.
5. Button for manual testing “TEST”.
6. Compact design: placement in the machine with small space
All products pass the quality certification of ISO9001 and CE
Aging tests are carried out at the manufacturer’s factory. Each power supply undergoes pre-sales aging testing at 65°C under full load conditions for 10 hours and cycled on/off 300 times within 7 seconds
|Rated power of the laser tube, W||80 /you can also use ordinary laser tubes with a power of 50, 60 W/|
|AC supply frequency||47-440 Hz|
|Maximum input current||2.3 A|
|Maximum input power||500W|
|Leakage current||≤0.7mA (AC220V) ≤0.4mA (AC110V)|
in-out, in-case: AC1500V 1min ≤10mA
(cathode output connected to case)
198 * 159 * 85mm