The TSTDP-801B 3D laser engraver is used to laser engrave 3D images inside crystal, glass and other transparent materials without damaging the surface of the material. Using powerful professional software, you can get high quality 2D and 3D images inside any transparent material. Engraving is formed by creating a directed laser beam inside a transparent material of microexplosions, a huge number of which create traces of various shapes and volumes. Using a 3D camera, you can easily take 3D photos in a crystal.
• High laser frequency and galvanometer system guarantees high speed laser engraving.
• Does not require consumables for laser diodes during the entire service life.
• The use of imported components can achieve high stability and quality of engraving .
• Laser power adjustment.
• Professional software.
Crystal size, (X,Y,Z)
Engraving area, (X,Y,Z)
Number of laser heads
Resolution (point to per inch)
Laser beam diameter
Continuous operation time
Laser Diode Life
CPU: Dual-Core 3.0G
500GB Hard disk
LaserControl – control software
LaserImage – software for converting graphics into engraving format
Support for images in BMP, DXF etc, conversion capability to acceptable file format
Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3DMAX etc
AC 220V(±10%) 50Hz
Machine dimensions, (LxWxH)
Packed machine dimensions (LxWxH)
15x20x30mm, 30000 dots: ~ 15 sec.
50x50x80mm, 300000 dots: ~ 2 min.
100x150x20mm, 3000000 dots: ~ 20 min.
• machine – 1 pc.
• computer – 1 pc.
• LaserControl software – 1 pc.
• LaserImage software – 1 pc.
• Manual for LaserControl software – 1 pc.
• Manual for LaserImage software – 1 pc.
• Suitcase for machine TSTDP-801B – 1 pc.
• Operating manual – 1 pc.
• Set of accessories – 1 pc.