ES80 laser power supply is used for 80W CO2 laser gas discharge tubes
The power supplies are designed based on soft-switching zero-current half-bridge circuit, ensuring high efficiency and fast equipment, easy port control, high and low signal levels are applied. The laser on/off is controlled by TTL logic (bipolar transistors are used), and the power supply is equipped with a safety switch to control the flow of water, air, etc. into the installation.
Main features of EFR power supply:
1. Good compatibility: ES80 power supply is specially designed for 80W EFR laser tubes. Ordinary 40W, 50W, 60W laser tubes from other factories can also be used.
2. High voltage power supply: input voltage 220V or 110V AC, maximum output current 35KV.
3. You can choose the type of cutting or engraving; The cutting type has good energy stability and high adaptability; Sculpring Type has fast response speed and good engraving effect.
4. This power supply has a “TEST” button, which can manually test the output laser.
1. Easy control: laser start and stop can be easily controlled by TTL level. 0-5V analog signal and PWM signal can control laser power.
2. The power supply of the laser has protection against open circuit at the output. When the ground is in good condition, the power can be short-term in the open state, it can avoid damage to the laser tube caused by the laser power supply, prolong the life of EFR laser tubes.
3. This laser power supply has TTL signal indication, water through signal indication and laser output indication.
4. The power supply has a feedback interface, can be used for feedback control, can also be used to test the working current of the laser tube.
5. It can quickly determine whether the laser tube is damaged or the laser power supply is damaged, which greatly facilitates on-site maintenance.
All products pass ISO9001 and CE quality certification
Aging testing is carried out at the manufacturer’s factory . Each power supply undergoes pre-sales aging testing at 65°C under full load conditions for 10 hours and cycled on/off 300 times within 7 seconds
ES80 / ES80A – with integrated ammeter
|Rated power of the laser tube, W||80 /you can also use regular laser tubes with power 40, 50, and 60W/|
input-output, input-case: AC1500V 1min ≤10mA
(cathode output connected to case)
240 / 138 / 105 mm