The T-150 laser power supply is used for gas discharge tubes of a 150 W CO2 laser.
Standard laser tube ignition unit. Suitable for all types of tubes with a power of 100, 120, 130 and 150 W.
The connection scheme is typical for most machines, when changing the block does not cause any difficulties.
TH – input, turn on control, high level (>=3V)
TL – input, turn on control, low level (<=0.3V)
WP – input, water protection, low level (<=0.3V)
G is ground. Common wire
IN – input, power control, 0-5V
5V – output, +5V, to external circuits of the control board or to manual adjustment.
Maximum current 50mA
Power supply main features:
1. Good compatibility: Common 100W, 120W, 130W and 150W laser tubes can be used. from different manufacturers.
2. High voltage power supply: input voltage 220V or 110V AC, maximum continuous output current 50KV.
3. Fast reaction speed and effect: high productivity, large cutting power. The use prolongs the service life of the laser tube.
4. This power supply has a “TEST” button, which can manually test the laser output.
1. Easy control: laser start and stop can be easily controlled by TTL level. 0-5V analog signal and PWM signal can control laser power.
2. The power supply of the laser has protection against open circuit at the output. Under the condition of good protective grounding, the power supply can operate in open circuit for a short time, which can prevent damage to the laser power supply due to laser tube rupture, thereby extending the service life of the power supply.
3. This power supply has TTL signal indication, water passage indication and laser output indication.
All products pass ISO9001 and CE quality certification
Aging test is carried out at the factory. Each power supply undergoes pre-sales aging testing at 65°C under full load conditions for 10 hours and cycled on/off 300 times within 7 seconds
T-150 / T-150A – with integrated ammeter
in-out, input -body: AC1500V 1min ≤10mA
(cathode output connected to body)
328 / 239 / 101 mm