• The TST-DP801AB1 3D engraving machine is used to engrave 3D images inside crystal, glass and other transparent materials without damaging the surface of the material. Using powerful professional software, you can create 2D and 3D images inside any transparent material. Engraving is formed by creating a directed laser beam inside a transparent material of microexplosions, a huge number of which create traces of various shapes and volumes. Using a 3D camera, you can easily take 3D photos in crystal.
• High frequency laser and galvanometer system guarantee high speed laser engraving.
• Does not require consumables for laser diodes during the entire service life.
• The use of imported components allows to achieve high stability and quality of engraving.
• Laser power adjustment.
• Professional software.
Diode-pumped solid-state laser (Nd:YAG)
Crystal size, max. (XxYxZ)
Size engraving (XxYxZ)
Number of laser heads
Laser beam diameter
Continuous operation time
Laser Diode Life
CPU: Dual-Core 3G
500GB Hard disk
LaserControl – control software
LaserImage – software for converting graphics to engraving format
Supports images in BMP, DXF etc., the ability to convert to acceptable file format
Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3DMAX etc
Temperature when using
AC 220V(±10%) 50Hz
Packing dimensions (LxWxH)
15x20x30mm, 30000 dots: ~ 15 sec.
50x50x80mm, 300000 dots: ~ 2 min.
100x150x20mm, 3000000 dots: ~ 20 min.
• machine TST-DP801AB1 – 1 pc.
• LaserControl software – 1 pc.
• LaserImage software – 1 pc.
• Additional software required for work
• A set of 3D images (more 1000pcs)
• Suitcase for machine TSTDP-801B1 – 1pc
• Operating manual – 1pc
• Accessory set – 1pc