The TST-DP801AB3 3D engraving machine is used to engrave large size 3D images inside crystal, glass and other transparent materials without damaging the surface of the material. A large processing field allows you to use large items up to 200x300x100mm or many small crystals for engraving. Using powerful professional software, you can create 2D and 3D images inside any transparent material. Engraving is formed by creating a directed laser beam inside a transparent material of microexplosions, a huge number of which create traces of various shapes and volumes. Using a 3D camera, you can easily take 3D photos in the crystal.
- High laser frequency and galvanometer system guarantee high speed laser engraving.
- Does not require consumables for laser diodes during the entire service life.
- The use of imported components allows us to achieve high stability and quality of engraving.
- Laser power adjustment.
- Professional software.
- Laser: 532nm (green)
- Laser frequency: ≤4kHz
- High engraving speed: ≤3500dots/s
- Engraving material size: 400x300x100mm
- Machine dimensions: 720x620x760mm
- Machine weight: 105kg
|Laser type||Diode pumped solid state laser (Nd: YAG)|
|Crystal size, max. (XxYxZ)||300x200x100mm|
|Engraving size (XxYxZ)||300x200x100mm|
|Number of laser heads||1|
LaserImage – software for converting graphics into engraving format Supported formatsSupport images in BMP, DXF, etc., the ability to convert to an acceptable file format
Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3DMAX, etc. Positioning accuracy0.01mm Use temperature 10-35°C Humidity≤70% Noise level50dB Power consumption≤800W PowerAC 220V(±10%) 50Hz Net weight115kg Weight per package180kg Dimensions (LxWxH)860x730x780mm Engraving time15x20x30mm, 30000 dots: ~ 15 sec.
50x50x80mm, 300000 dots: ~ 2 min.
100x150x20mm, 3000000 dots: ~ 20 min.
- machine TST-DP801AB3 – 1 pc.
- LaserControl software – 1 pc.
- LaserImage software – 1 pc.
- Case for the machine – 1 pc.
- Operating instructions – 1 pc.
- Accessory set – 1 pc.